Our mission is to:
• Improve the quality of life for seniors and their natural caregivers;
• Provide respite and support to natural caregivers
• Provide a stimulating and welcoming environment for seniors who have cognitive and physical limitations;
• Offer activities in order to maintain English speaking seniors' independence as much as possible;
• Provide respite services in-home
• Collaborate with hospitals, clinics, CLSCs, community organizations;
• Support training and work experience by providing internships for college and university students;
• Recruit volunteers and work with other not for profit groups who have similar objectives.
Our vision is to offer adults in need with a safe and secure environment that will promote their well-being through physical activities and mental stimulation.
We also want to provide caregivers with a much-needed break and respite in order to help them attend to their own personal needs or to simply help them to relax while their loved one is in our care.
Our Day Center
We opened our center, in November 2014.
Conveniently located in the heart of Greenfield Park, our day center offers our guests a bright, secure and fun environment that is easily accessible for those with limited mobility.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Our goals are to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment for seniors and provide support for our clients' physical, psychological and emotional needs.
We welcome individuals that are fully autonomous, in loss of cognitive or physical autonomy, dementia including Alzheimer's disease, or other physical/cognitive disabilities. Our clients are also adults looking for shelter from loneliness and isolation. Anyone can join our day center. There are packages available to suit everyone's needs.